Job Title – Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location – Cumbernauld
Hours – Full time, Monday-Friday.
Part time candidates would be considered.
No experience necessary, full training will be given
About Optical Express
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider.
At Optical Express we’re committed to giving patients a world class level of service and clinical care. With over 100 clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express offers a full range of eye care services from glasses and contact lenses to routine eye examinations and vision correction surgery.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity. The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Matching purchase invoices to delivery notes
- Price checking on invoices
- Process invoices on our accounts system
- Sending invoices for approval
- Opening and separating mail
- Answering phone and emails
- Creating payment requests
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- A confident and professional individual who has fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Solid understanding of word/excel
What’s in it for you?
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer