Job Title – Field Service Promotions Executive
Job Location – Central Scotland
Hours of Work – 40hrs per week, flexibility required
Salary – DoE
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
We offer a range of services including Cataract, Yag Laser Treatment, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics and General Ophthalmology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual to be the main point of contact for our community partners. You will join a fast-paced organisation committed to providing outstanding patient outcomes. As a Field Service Promotions Executive, you will be highly visible and active within the territory, establishing new partnerships and building on existing relationships to promote Optical Express and the eye care services we provide.
- Responsible for the development and growth of referrals from Optometrists, GP’s and Hospitals into Optical Express Clinics, within your assigned geographical area.
- Analyse the territory and identify market share potential.
- To continually analyse referral data to identify services that may require additional support with engagement and marketing plan delivery.
- You will work in close partnership with the Optical Express clinic managers and teams as well as the Sales Managers in other territories.
- Manage account relationships, becoming the first point of contact for existing and prospective referrers, to ensure excellent service and maximum retention.
- To clearly promote the features and benefits of the referral pathway to the referrer.
- Promote and assist in the co-ordination of dedicated events to support the engagement of stakeholders.
- Populating and reporting daily on Salesforce system to broaden our understanding of the territory.
Experience & Knowledge
- Field sales experience essential.
- Previous experience of working in the optical industry or medical goods would be beneficial.
- Effective diary management to maximise time efficiently.
- Ability to route plan and cover the territory comprehensively.
- Regularly exceeding sales targets and objectives.
- Experience in developing new business.
- Working remotely.
- Account management or sales experience.
- Must have a driving license (age 25 or over for insurance)
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Company car
- 29 days annual leave
- Perkbox subscription
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Pension scheme
- Career progression