Title: Patient Care Advisor
Hours: Full time/Part time
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Optical Express is the UK’s only complete eye care provider, and Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye surgery and premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery. Each week Optical Express Surgeons undertake more laser eye surgery and private intraocular lens procedures collectively than any other providers.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. Operating clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express, supported by an esteemed International Medical Advisory Board, is a thought leader in the global optometry and refractive surgery industry.
Optical Express gives patients their very best results through investing in state of the art technology, employing experienced, highly skilled surgeons and optometrists, continuously analysing clinical outcomes and working with pioneers and innovators from within the industry, to include Johnson & Johnson Vision and Zeiss.
Do you want to be part of a team that literally changes lives?
We are recruiting individuals who pride themselves on delivering first class patient care whilst working towards business objectives. Are you a great communicator who can effectively discuss the benefits of having a life changing vision correction procedure? Then you would be a great candidate for this role.
- Carrying out patient care calls to patients who have recently attended a consultation for a vision correction procedure
- Promoting the lifestyle and clinical benefits of our ophthalmic treatments
- Effective time and workload management
- Providing an exceptional service to our patients
- Ability to converse and relate to a wide range of people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with empathy and understanding
- Ability to deliver first class customer service
- Strong IT skills – database, word/excel and email
Flexibility is needed in order to ensure optimum cover at all times, working patterns are agreed in advance to provide ample opportunity to plan diaries. You will work a 20 hour week between 9am and 8pm (Sun to Sat).
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
- City centre location
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
If you are interested in being considered for the role please apply now.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer