Job Title – Patient Advisor
Location – Milton Keynes
Hours – Full time position available
Salary – Competitive, bonus & benefits, full training will be given
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
It’s our Patient Advisor’s role to make our patients feel like a superstar from the moment they enter our Practices.
Our Patient Advisors are the face of Optical Express as they are often the first person the patient interacts with. Every day will bring something new, but your day to day role will involve:
- Building relationships with patients and ensuring regular communication prior to and following their treatment
- Assisting in patient consultations
- Scanning patients eyes using state of the art equipment as part of a full health check
- Assisting patients to complete health questionnaires
- Introducing patients to their optometrist
- Scheduling treatment dates
- Discussing finance options
- Accurately maintaining patient records
Are you our ideal candidate? The answer is yes if you:
- Have heaps of passion for providing world-class customer service
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Can communicate clearly and articulately with a diverse range of people
- Like to look presentable and well maintained
- Are motivated and driven to succeed
A career at Optical Express is fulfilling, fun and rewarding. As an employee you can benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Free and discounted optical products/procedures
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
- Genuine investment in your training and career progression
If you believe you have the right skills and attributes for this role, we’d love to hear from you.