Specialist Refractive Optometrist – positions available across Scotland
Optical Express currently has a range of exciting opportunities available in our clinics across Scotland. Here, you will be able to practice real clinical diversity and benefit from unrivalled training and development opportunities, helping you progress your career and realise your full potential. Working with state of the art technology from leading-edge providers Zeiss and Johnson and Johnson Vision, you will help to deliver exceptional visual outcomes to our patients.
Full refractive and cataract surgery training will be provided, overseen by our Clinical Services team and delivered by experienced clinicians. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team alongside experienced eye care professionals and play a crucial role in the delivery of a diverse range of clinical care to our patients. Our professional team includes some of the most experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists in the specialist areas of refractive surgery and cataract care.
Your day will be varied and will include:
- Pre and post-operative consultations for our refractive surgery patients
- Providing clinical support to our ophthalmologists
- Essential and Advanced Eye examinations
We are committed to providing optometrists with rewards and benefits that really make a difference. The fantastic range of benefits you will receive include:
- A market leading salary with the possibility of a relocation package
- Salary enhancement through our Performance Pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave per year, increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Paid Professional Fees
- Indemnity Coverage
- Independent Prescribing Sponsorship and Placement Assistance
- Access to Optical Express CET courses
- Complimentary Laser Eye Surgery and Intraocular Lens surgery
- Generous Optical Express Friends and Family Discounts
As an added thank you for choosing to join Optical Express, in selected areas you will receive a joining bonus on top of your industry leading salary. This is part of our commitment to investing in you, so that you can help us to continue to provide exceptional standards of care to our patients. We can offer flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle, to include longer hours across less days and patterns that support your family or lifestyle commitments. Full and part time opportunities are available.