Specialist Refractive Optometrist Role – Bury St Edmunds
An exciting opportunity has become available for an optometrist to join our brand-new clinic in Bury St Edmunds. Centrally located in St Edmunds House on Lower Baxter Street, this modern clinic is well-equipped with the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies. Here, you will be involved in leading-edge practice and work alongside an established team of eye care specialists, helping to deliver life-changing results to our patients on a daily basis.
Your day will be varied and will include:
- Pre and post-operative consultations for our refractive surgery patients
- Pre and post-operative consultations for NHS cataract surgery patients
- Providing clinical support to our ophthalmologists
- Essential and Advanced Eye examinations
We are committed to providing optometrists with rewards and benefits that really make a difference. The fantastic range of benefits you will receive include:
- A market leading salary with the possibility of a relocation package
- Salary enhancement through our Performance Pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave per year, increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Paid Professional Fees
- Indemnity Coverage
- Independent Prescribing Sponsorship and Placement Assistance
- Access to Optical Express CET courses
- Complimentary Laser Eye Surgery and Intraocular Lens surgery
- Generous Optical Express Friends and Family Discount scheme
We can offer an array of flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle, to include longer hours across less days and patterns that support your family or lifestyle commitments. Full and part time opportunities are available. Relocation allowances will be considered.
Optical Express is committed to providing clinicians and patients alike with access to state of the art diagnostic and treatment technologies from a range of market leaders such as Carl Zeiss and Johnson & Johnson Vision.
Full refractive and cataract surgery training will be provided, overseen by our Clinical Services team and delivered by experienced clinicians. To ensure you have maximum support day-to-day in the clinic, you will work alongside an exceptional professional team, as well as having access to invaluable guidance from the Clinical Services team, which includes some of the most experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists in the specialist areas of refractive surgery and cataract care.