Specialist Refractive Optometrist Role – Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an optometrist to provide care to patients from our state-of-the-art clinic in Milton Keynes. Conveniently located in Norfolk House on Saxon Gate West, this modern clinic provides everything from routine sight tests to laser eye surgery and IOL surgery procedures. Joining a well-established team of renowned ophthalmologists and senior optometrists, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the country’s leading specialists in clinical eye care.
Your day will be varied and will include:
- Pre and post-operative consultations for our refractive surgery patients
- Pre and post-operative consultations for NHS cataract surgery patients
- Providing clinical support to our ophthalmologists
- Essential and Advanced Eye examinations
We are committed to providing optometrists with rewards and benefits that really make a difference. The fantastic range of benefits you will receive include:
- A market leading salary with the possibility of a relocation package
- Salary enhancement through our Performance Pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave per year, increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Paid Professional Fees
- Indemnity Coverage
- Independent Prescribing Sponsorship and Placement Assistance
- Access to Optical Express CET courses
- Complimentary Laser Eye Surgery and Intraocular Lens surgery
- Generous Optical Express Friends and Family Discount scheme
We can offer an array of flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle, to include longer hours across less days and patterns that support your family or lifestyle commitments. Full and part time opportunities are available. Relocation allowances will be considered.
Optical Express is committed to providing clinicians and patients alike with access to state of the art diagnostic and treatment technologies from a range of market leaders such as Carl Zeiss and Johnson & Johnson Vision.
Full refractive and cataract surgery training will be provided, overseen by our Clinical Services team and delivered by experienced clinicians. To ensure you have maximum support day-to-day in the clinic, you will work alongside an exceptional professional team, as well as having access to invaluable guidance from the Clinical Services team, which includes some of the most experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists in the specialist areas of refractive surgery and cataract care.