Optical Express is the UK’s only complete eye care provider, and Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye surgery and premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery. Each week Optical Express Surgeons undertake more laser eye surgery and private intraocular lens procedures collectively than any other providers.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. Operating clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express, supported by an esteemed International Medical Advisory Board, is a thought leader in the global optometry and refractive surgery industry.
Optical Express gives patients their very best results through investing in state of the art technology, employing experienced, highly skilled surgeons and optometrists, continuously analysing clinical outcomes and working with pioneers and innovators from within the industry, to include Johnson & Johnson Vision and Zeiss.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mobile HVAC Engineer to join the number one laser eye surgery provider in the UK. We are currently seeking an experienced Mobile HVAC Engineer to be based at our Cumbernauld head office.
As the HVAC Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Servicing, fault find diagnosis, reactive repairs and attending breakdowns of a wide variety of plant including Air Conditioning split systems/Multi systems, Air Handling Units, motors, pumps, compressors, fans and water systems at our 120 sites in the UK.
- Installation and replacement of a wide variety of plant equipment.
- Ensuring work is executed and completed to a professional/acceptable standard and within given timescales.
- Keeping up to date with current legislation and adhering to this at all times.
- Complying in accordance with Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Liaising with property admin team regarding status of jobs.
- Satisfactory completion and submission of job/timesheets.
The Successfully HVAC engineer will:
- Have experience in a similar role and with relevant qualifications such as F-Gas.
- Have experience delivering PPM and reactive maintenance on Air conditioning systems, Air handling units and water systems.
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated and ambitious individual that is willing to work of their own initiative.
- Have good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Have ability to plan and prioritise own workload to deadlines.
- Have a friendly and approachable nature with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be a self-starter and willing to solve complex issues without guidance.
- Ideally hold a current gas safe certificate (Not essential)
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer