Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Head Office, Glasgow City Centre
Contract: 40 hours
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
Optical Express is currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our expanding People Team. We are looking for a professional, highly motivated individual who will be responsible for administration and correspondence for all of the employee lifecycle.
You will have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail while utilising your customer service and administration skills. This is a fast paced role therefore time management is key to achieve agreed service levels.
- Answering telephone calls and providing guidance on general HR related queries, escalating as appropriate
- Keeping HR trackers/logs up to date
- Supporting the People Services Manager and wider People Team
- Preparation of written employee correspondence
- Acting as the key point of contact for The People Team
- Conducting administrative tasks as required
- Assisting with the preparation of reports
- Supporting Projects and Initiatives
- Conducting exit interviews
- To carry out duties as directed by the People Services Manager
- Ensuring confidentially and security in accordance with Data Protection Act
- Strong administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Demonstrates confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Confident and professional individual, with fantastic organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Previous experience in HR
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted City Centre parking
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.