Title: Contact Centre
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Optical Express is the UK’s only complete eye care provider, and Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye surgery and premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery. Each week Optical Express Surgeons undertake more laser eye surgery and private intraocular lens procedures collectively than any other providers.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. Operating clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express, supported by an esteemed International Medical Advisory Board, is a thought leader in the global optometry and refractive surgery industry.
Optical Express gives patients their very best results through investing in state of the art technology, employing experienced, highly skilled surgeons and optometrists, continuously analysing clinical outcomes and working with pioneers and innovators from within the industry, to include Johnson & Johnson Vision and Zeiss.
Do you want to be part of a team that literally changes lives?
We are recruiting results driven, self-motivated individuals who are able to exceed targets whilst continually delivering a first class experience to our patients.
In return you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing training and development.
Each day will vary however the core components of your role will include:
- Engaging with existing or potential customers/patients
- Working towards individual targets and KPI’s
- Acting as first point of contact for internal and external customers
- Handling customer enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Booking consultations, sight tests and post-operative appointments
- Maintain and develop product knowledge and customer service skills
- Accurate maintenance of patient records
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment
- Outbound & Inbound contact centre experience
- Previous experience within a target driven contact centre environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- A willingness to learn
Excellent rapport building and communication skills with the ability to overcome objections
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Bonus incentives
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted City Centre parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
If you are interested in being considered for the role please apply now.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer