Website Optical Express
Title: Contact Centre – Patient Care Advisor
Hours: Full time
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
Do you want to be part of a team that literally changes lives?
In return you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing training and development.
We are recruiting individuals who pride themselves on delivering first class patient care whilst working towards business objectives. Are you a great communicator who can effectively discuss the benefits of having a life changing vision correction procedure? Then you would be a great candidate for this role.
- Carrying out patient care calls to patients who have recently attended a consultation for a vision correction procedure
- Promoting the lifestyle and clinical benefits of our ophthalmic treatments
- Effective time and workload management
- Providing an exceptional service to our patients
- Ability to converse and relate to a wide range of people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven track record in over achieving KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills with empathy and understanding
- Ability to deliver first class customer service
- Strong IT skills – database, word/excel and email
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Bonus incentives
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted City Centre parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
If you are interested in being considered for the role please apply now.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer